OUR COVID POLICY
- Certificate of education (school leaving qualification, high school diploma, document of graduation or any equivalent; university or college diploma/certificate or any equivalent) and the certified English translation
- Transcript in the case of the transfer to the Tomori Pal College or apply for subject exemptions on the basis of the previous studies.
- copy of bank transfer of application fee (€100) and Exam/Entrance fee (€200) (non-refundable)
- CV in EnglishCertificate of English language knowledge, which can be the following:
- Officially certified copy of TOEFL iBT certificate with minimum score of 60; OR
- Officially certified copy of IELTS certificate with minimum score of 5.5; OR
- Officially certified copy of intermediate level English language certificate issued by any language centers accredited by the Hungarian Educational Authority Accreditation Centre for Foreign Language Examinations (www.nyak.hu); OR
- If the applicant completed his/her previous studies in an institution where the language of instruction is English, the applicant may present an original Attestation of Language Proficiency
- CV in English
- Copy of the valid passport (with the place and date of expiration) OR in case of EU-citizenship copy of valid ID card or driving licence
- filled-in appication form (or https://goo.gl/forms/1xjDbpUiTQQq5zA22)
The documentum above have to be sent to info(at)tpfk.hu.
Please note that we cannot deal with incomplete applications – if any of the above – listed documents are missing we cannot proceed with your admission.
Bank Account Information:
- Owner of the Bank Account: Tomori Pál Főiskola
- Address of the Owner: 6300 Kalocsa, Szt. István király út 2-4.
- Name of Bank: OTP Bank NyRt.
- Address of the Bank: 6300 Kalocsa, Szt. István király út 43-45.
- Account No. (IBAN): HU13 1176 3323 4749 4888 0000 0000
- Swift code: OTPVHUHB
After receiving your registration we will contact you to make an appointment for your interview. The interview can be online or in person at Budapest Campus, depending on the applicant’s preference. Please note that the interview also includes answering to simple mathematical problems. In case of a positive decision the College sends a confirmation letter to the applicants.
In the Letter of Acceptance the Applicant will be informed to transfer the tuition fee for the chosen study programme covering the first 2 semesters, and the full amount of accommodation fee for the given semester (EUR 150 per commenced calendar month) in case the Applicant wishes to stay in our dormitory.
Tuition fee for the Pre-Course (10 months):
The tuition fee per semester is EUR 1500. (courses start in September and February each year) Applicants are required to pay the total amount of the tuition fee for the first two semesters (EUR 3000) or the fee including accommodation (EUR 4000).
Tuition fee for BA programmes:
The tuition fee per semester is EUR 2100. (courses start in September and February each year) Applicants are required to pay the tuition fee for the first semester (EUR 2100 or including accommodation EUR 2850)
After the tuition fee has been received to the bank account of the College, the Letter of Confirmation will be sent to the Applicant.
1223 Budapest, Művelődés u. 21.-27. (Accommodation options on Campus)
6000 Kecskemét, Árpád krt. 4. (Accodommation options: 6000 Kecskemét, Jász u. 32.)
Citizens of the European Union can enter Hungary with their ID card or passport, and need to have a European Health Insurance Card. Citizens of Norway, Iceland and Switzerland may also travel to Hungary with their ID card or passport.
Citizens of non-European countries have to apply personally for a student residence permit at the nearest Hungarian Consulate. (Some practical information HERE.)
If the visa application is refused, the Tomori Pal College will refund the pre-paid tuition fee. Please note that the Applicant shall request the refund in a written form by indicating the preferred bank account and attaching the decision letter regarding the visa refusal.
All students admitted to the academic programme in English are required to have a valid health insurance for the whole period of residence in Hungary.
Read more about Residence Permit for the Purpose of Study HERE.